- Preparation of the quarterly consolidated financial statements of the group according to IFRS
- Supervision and review of the bookkeeping of all subsidiaries
- Independent completion of monthly and quarterly closing procedures of the holding company
- Collaboration with the external audit team and multinational service providers
- Collaboration with the accounting, treasury, legal and other departments on a daily basis
- Participation in the development, implementation and maintenance of internal controls
- Completion of special projects as required and other duties assigned
Group Financial Controller / Accounting (m/w/d)
ADO is a Berlin-based real estate company. We manage apartments in almost all districts of Berlin. Our goal is to continuously expand our housing stock. Our operations are geared toward cross-generational responsibility for tenants, employees, real estate and neighborhoods as well as the legitimate interests of our owners.
The Company has been operating successfully on the Berlin real estate market since 2006. Since 2015, our Company has been listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange. With around 400 employees, we currently manage our own portfolio of almost 24,000 residential and commercial units. A major reason for our strong development is our good working atmosphere with respectful treatment in the international team.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in economics with an emphasis on accounting or finance (qualification or ongoing studies in ACCA, CPA, CIMA or similar is an advantage)
- Minimum 2 years of experience and strong knowledge in IFRS
- Very good analytical, conceptual and organizational skills, ability to multitask
- Big 4 Audit, multinational experience and real estate background is an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
- Fluent in German and English (written and spoken)
- Autonomous work and a dynamic corporate culture
- Varied range of tasks
- Performance-related remuneration, high job security
- Family-friendly environment with flexible working hours and flat hierarchies
- Internal training and development opportunities
- Daily fresh fruit, free drinks and regular corporate events as well as company fitness
- Modern workplace in a convenient city location near the Potsdamer Platz
Then we are looking forward to receiving your application, including your salary expectation and earliest possible entry date, through our application portal only.
ADO Immobilien Management GmbH
Contact person: Ms Elke Franke
Tel.: +49 30 403 907 900
ADO Immobilien Management GmbH treats personal data as strictly confidential and complies with the applicable regulations of the prevailing data protections laws. Further information on the handling of personal data of applicants can be found in our privacy statement under https://www.ado.berlin/en/privacy-statement/.